Friday, January 13, 2012

2012

Two weeks into 2012 and the year is marked with loss and tragedy. There hasn't been a year that goes by without being marred by death in the family. This is the third year now. Maybe it's a sign that we're not getting any younger and that the elderly are getting older. Cherish whatever moments you still have with them be it the angry moments, happy moments or the sad moments.

In my one year absence, I have accomplished quite a number of things and traveled to a country where I never dreamed of being able to set foot on. Well, I did. Going to India last year was a major highlight. This year, I will be traveling again to Tasmania, Australia in the summer. Hopefully this will not be the last time I will visit Australia :-)

Oh, I finally got a reply from Tom K. :-P I wasn't expecting him to reply to a post that I posted out randomly in response to the video he posted. I was totally blown when I saw his reply because I was the only person that he replies to. The other girls got replies from Bill K. though. I still want Bill K. to reply to my posts but so far he hasn't. Good luck to me then, right? ;-)

Here's to a lucky year despite tragedies. Cheers! ;-)

No comments: