Sunday, May 16, 2010

One Random Thought, Two People...

Yesterday started out random, but progressed in a freaky way. Since morning, I was haunted by thoughts of 'kids' and somehow, I guess it probably is yesterday's theme. How freaky can it be when two different people from two different parts of the world are thinking of the same random thing like 'having a kid' at the same time? Ok, here's what actually happened - I was thinking of "what ifs" and the possibility of me being a mommy to a kid with 'Bujang Bajik' as the father, and low and behold the image was somehow created and I could actually see the imagination coming to life in front of my widely opened eyes.

The next day, I checked out my twitter account and found out that 'Bujang Bulak' mentioned something random that his brother 'Bujang Bajik' said - he wants a kid, "Hell no!" Bujang Bulak said. LOL!! Okay, now it kinda made my day knowing that the world still works in mysterious ways... But I DO WISH that someday... Hehehe... WE could meet... Someday.

Wah... I know this person lies, but why does my heart still have that little shred of believe?

No comments: